- Make Amtrak Train Reservations Online for the San Joaquim Route, connecting San Francisco, Sacramento, and Fresno with Merced.
- Ride the scenic and historic Sugar Pine Railroad in Fish Camp.
Yosemite National Park is accessed by Amtrak's San Joaquim Route, which connects the San Francisco Area, Sacramento, Fresno and Bakersfield. YARTS operates bus rides between Merced and the Yosemite Valley.
Make Reservations Online or Call Amtrak at 800-872-7245.
- Nearby Train Stations
The Merced Station is closest to Yosemite National Park. Once at the station, board a YARTS bus to access Yosemite National Park.
Multiple trains arrive in Merced daily. Check the Amtrak Schedule online.
Sugar Pine Railroad
Learn about history and take in the views on this exciting 4 mile train ride.
Call (559) 683-7273 or Book Online.
The Sugar Pine Railroad is located at 56001 Hwy 41 in Fish Camp, just south of Wawona.
Three different trips are available:
- Jenny Railcars: Adult $19, Child (3-12) $9.50
- Logger Steam Train: Adult $24, Child (3-12) $12
- Moonlight Special: Adult $58, Child (3-12) $29
Train rides are available multiple times a day from March through October. Check the train schedule.