- Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area was formerly Badger Pass Ski Area
- Find wonderful family winter activities at Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area
- Located just one hour from Yosemite Valley within Yosemite National Park
- Usually open from mid-December to late March
- Take group or private lessons at Badger Pass
- 35% of the runs for beginners and 50% for intermediate skiers
Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area, formerly Badger Pass Ski Area Yosemite, is a family-oriented ski resort located in Yosemite National Park. It’s a great place to learn to ski, with 35% of the runs for beginners and 50% for intermediate skiers. Five lifts get you to the top fast, so you can spend your time on the slopes, enjoying the thrills of this famous ski area.
Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area is only one hour from Yosemite Valley, taking the Wawona Road south to Badger Pass Road. You can catch a free shuttle, too, from Curry Village, Ahwahnee Hotel or the Yosemite Lodge.
Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area skiing is available typically from mid-December to late March, depending on conditions. Hours are from 9 am to 4 pm during the season.
You can do more than just ski Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area. You’ll find great food at the grill at the Day Lodge and the Snowflake Room offers sandwiches, salads and drinks. At the Sport Shop, you can get any apparel or accessories you are lacking, including gloves and goggles.
Other services include a ski repair shop, first aid station, guided snowshoe walks, a ski school with lessons for all ages and abilities, and rentals of all kinds. There is also a babysitting service.
Yosemite Ski & Snowboard Area
Pre-season number: 209-372-1114
Road information: 209-372-0200