You don't need reservations to visit or enter Yosemite National Park, but reservations for lodging or camping are essential if you plan to spend the night in the park
7-Day Entrance Fees
- Private Car $20.00 per vehicle If you arrive in your private car, the entrance fee is $20 per car, is valid for seven days, and includes all occupants of the car. Cash, personal checks, travelers' checks, and credit cards are accepted.
- Individuals $10.00 per person If arriving on foot, horseback, motorcycle, or on a non-commercial bus (free for those 15 years old and younger)
Please note that fees are based on capacity, not on occupancy.
- Commercial sedan (up to six seats): $25.00 (plus $10 per person)
- Commercial van (7-15 seats): $125.00
- Commercial mini bus (16-25 seats): $200.00
- Commercial motor coach (more than 26 seats): $300.00
These passes admit the pass owner and any accompanying passengers in a private car. Purchase these passes at any park entrance station.
- Yosemite Pass (annual pass): $40.00
- America the Beautiful–National Parks and Federal Recreational Lands Annual Pass: $80
This is an annual admission pass covering admission and standard amenity fees. This replaces the National Parks Pass and Golden Eagle Pass.
- Access Pass Free
This is a lifetime admission and discount pass for US citizens or permanent residents with permanent disabilities.
- Senior Pass $10.00
This is a lifetime admission and discount pass for US citizens or permanent residents who are age 62 or older.
- Backcountry/Wilderness Permit Free
Free wilderness permits are required for backpackers spending the night in the Yosemite Wilderness. Reservations are accepted for a fee. Please plan ahead and contact local officials to make your reservations.
- Film permit $150.00
A permit is required when the filming, videotaping, sound recording or still photography involve the use of talent, professional crews, set dressings, or props; when they involve product or service advertisement; or when the activity could result in damage to park resources or disruption of visitor use.
- Wedding permit $150.00
A Special Use Permit is required for any wedding held at any location within Yosemite National Park.