Where is Hogdon Meadow Campground located?
Hogdon Meadows Campground, at an elevation of 4,872 feet, is located about 25 miles from Yosemite Valley along Old Big Oak Flat Road near the northwest entrance of Yosemite National Park.
Directions: From Big Oak Flat Entrance, go south into Yosemite park and continue on Big Oak Flat Road for a few miles, moving past Crane Flat to the turnoff for Old Big Oak Flat Road. Turn left and drive several miles to the campsite. GPS: 37.79889, -119.86583
How can I reserve a campsite?
Reservations required from mid-April through mid-October. Reserve Online.
Tell me more about Hogdon Meadow Campground.
- Season or Open Dates: Open throughout the year, this camping site is most popular between May and October, so you will have to make reservations if you plan on visiting during that time period, after which time the campground operates as first come, first served.
- Fee per night: $26/night, $18/night mid-October through mid-April
- # of Sites: 105 plus 4 group sites
- Toilet Facilities: Flush toilets
- Showers and Laundry: Nearest facilities are at Curry Village and Housekeeping Camp in Yosemite Valley
- RV sites available? Yes, for RVs up to 35 feet
- Is there a dump station? Nearest facilities are at Upper Pines Campground and Tuolumne Meadows Campground (summer only)