Location & Nearby Attractions
Located in the heart of Yosemite Valley, the Ahwahnee Hotel is an excellent location from which to view such attractions as Yosemite Falls, Half Dome and Glacier Point.
This historic four diamond lodge has 123 rooms, which include 99 hotel rooms and 24 cottages. Every room is designed for visual delight and comfort and all reflect the natural surroundings and the influence of Native Americans on Yosemite. The common areas have massive fireplaces, huge beams, rich draperies and magnificent stained glass. In addition to wonderful, luxurious accommodations, the Ahwahnee hosts various annual events and specials.
- Ahwahnee Dining Room offers breakfast, lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch.
- Ahwahnee Bar offers a casual setting to enjoy drinks or snacks and sometimes live music.
- Business Center offers computer, printer, fax and copier.
- Outdoor Swimming Pool is heated and open year-round.
- Gift and Sweet shop.
- Interpretive programs and events.
- Afternoon tea service.
One of the historic features of the Hotel is the Mary Curry Tressider Suite. Once a private bedroom suite, this area was transformed into guest accommodations in 1970. With a four-poster canopy bed and rich colors, this suite has an atmosphere of romance. On her trip to Yosemite in 1983, Queen Elizabeth II stayed in this suite.
If you want to stay at the Ahwahnee while vacationing in Yosemite, it is a good idea to make your reservations early. Reservations can be made by calling (801) 559-4884 or Book Online.